First Year Convocation
Lighting of the Lawn
"A Strong Body Makes the Mind Strong"
Good Old Song
The Academical Village
Fourth Year Class Gift Campaign
Alumni Association – Not just for Alumni
|Beta Bridge is nicknamed for the Beta Theta Pi fraternity house and located on Rugby Road. Beta Bridge serves as the University’s ultimate display of freedom of expression. The first known paintings appeared in 1926 when students splashed green paint over the bridge. Students began painting the bridge consistently in 1967. Painters make sure to include thanks to the Beta fraternity house (“THX BETA”) before leaving their newly painted messages for passersby to see.